Comparing the book to the movie Inkheart

A lot of people have different opinions on which is better the book or the movie Inkheart . But here is my opinion:

Image result for inkheartImage result for inkheart

Book:

The book has strong use of detail, and makes you have strong visualizations of characters and settings. There are sections in the book where it can easily get boring can easily bore you, but towards the middle is where the memorable and enjoyable parts are

Movie:

I was disappointed with some parts that they were not included in the movie that were in the book. I have heard people say the acting was pretty good and the actors played there role well. I thought the scenes changed a bit too suddenly but the story line mad sense.

I gave the book and the movie :

Image result for 2 out of 5 stars

2 Replies to “Comparing the book to the movie Inkheart”

1. If you want to know, I personally think that the book may be a bit better because it has some extra parts that the movie doesn’t have that are really interesting, so… yeah. But thanks for posting that Mariana because you made me think about that interesting debate-opinion thingy.

1. Thanks Isabella! I am glad that you liked my post. I understand when you say that the book may have extra parts that the movie doesn’t have.
      Thank you so much for posting on my blog!