About me

I am Mariana and I will tell you a little about myself.

Some of my character traits are: patience, creativity, artistic, and honest.

My favourite activity outside of school is ballet. I learn technical ballet but my dance style is contemporary ballet. I am also a swimmer and swim in squad. I learn Greek as a second language – my family’s descent is Greek. Both of my grandparents from both sides speak Greek and I have relatives in Greece. Finally, I have acted in 3 plays and enjoy drama. Two of the plays I have been in I have been the main character.

In school I enjoy all subjects. I play violin and learn  chess in chess club and have won 4 trophies in chess.

I have a family of four .My Mum’s name is Betty,  my Dad’s name is Nick and my 8 year old brother Andrew. My mum is an early childhood teacher and an ESL teacher for adults, my dad is an automotive teacher.

In the future I have considered being a vet, architect, interior designer, primary school teacher, or dancer. But I still have many years to decide.

I really want a pet but at the moment it isn’t the right time but in my life time I have had a German shepherd crossed with a malamute her name was Kya and we had a cat called Elie.

My dream pet would either be a Holland lop bunny or some sort of miniature toy poodle.

That is a little bit about me and I hope you learnt something new about me.

1 Comment on About me

1. Toby
    February 7, 2018 at 4:06 am (3 months ago)

I liked that you put so much detail in that it was so easy to read and understand.
    I thought you could of added more information on some of the paragraphs to make it more interesting and maybe you could make some of the questions bigger.
    I also liked that you answered all the questions.